- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge CanCore Concepts provides the content of this website on an “as is” basis without warrantees of any kind. CanCore Concepts and its agents are not responsible for damage or injury resulting from your use of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- You acknowledge information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document within the CanCore Concepts portfolio without CCC’s prior written consent.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify our endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Comments sent to CanCore Concepts via our website will not be considered confidential.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
CanCore Concepts list of marked material and patented processes include, but are not limited to the following:
- Vitacanna Therapy
- Advanced Canneceutical Therapy
This website may include certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. By definition, such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated.
Information on this website has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure any disease or substitute for a physician’s judgment. Check with your personal physician before beginning a new dietary supplement program.