What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information such as ZIP code, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping;
- Improvements to our products and services;
- Periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided;
- Periodic market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie DOES NOT gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used to help us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to complete a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and opt out by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Forward-Looking disclaimer, news releases:
This news release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. By definition, such statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of CanCore Concepts to be different from the statements made herein.
Legal disclosure about cannabis:
CanCore Concepts does not sell or distribute products that violate the U.S. Controlled Substances Act.